"No, Heather, it's Heather's turn. Heather?"

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Surf Sounds @ Huntington Bch Surfing Museum

The HB International Surfing Museum is currently running Surf Sounds part 2: Featuring Jan & Dean and Sharing Perspectives: Paintings by Celine Chat. The Surfing Museum preserves an important part of Huntington Beach's image as "Surf City, USA," and further exemplifies the fact that HB is the "most heavily surfed beach on the West Coast" (per Surfer's Almanac). The museum's Surfing Walk of Fame, dedicated in 1994, includes honorees in many surf-related categories, and extends from the corner of PCH and Main Street.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I love surf museums, I think it's because there aren't that many of them about and to go somewhere that surrounds you in the history of your passion is just amazing. I must make sure I add Huntington beach surfing museum to my 'life list'!